1st January 2014: Awarded 3+1 years Valve Maintenance contract by Talisman Malaysia Limited under main contractor, Terengganu Advanced Technical Production Sdn. Bhd.
12th May 2014: Registered with Petronas license for Mechanical Engineering Maintenance – Mechanical Valve and Mechanical Engineering Maintenance – Relief Valve.
Position: Project Engineer (Kemaman - 1 Vacancy)
- To coordinate of all technical activities on assigned projects, plans, schedules, conducts and coordinate assigned engineering work, monitor work for compliance to applicable codes, accepted engineering practices, ensure effective communication and coordination on assigned projects between all disciplines and all other project participants.
- To ensure that all assigned personnel are coordinating their activities with other project participants and that the requirements of the Contract are being satisfied.
- Report to the Project Manager for quality deliverable and effective execution of project assignments.
- Typical Duties;
- Prepare costing and quotation.
- Project engineering schedules and forecasts.
- Coordination and checking of engineering deliverables.
- Monthly project status reports and change orders.
- Essential Functions;
- Responsible for planning, scheduling, conducting and coordinating the technical and management aspects of projects.
- Accountable for the successful completion of engineering projects.
- Assist in the preparation of engineering project proposals.
- Budget monitoring and trend tracking.
- Participating in Client/Contractor meetings and resolving Client/Engineering and management project issues.
- Review and approve project Client invoices.
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering.
- Fluent written and spoken in English.
- 3-5 years working experience.
- Working experience in valve application and servicing.
Skill and Special Requirements
- Working experience in project management
- Computer literature such as Microsoft Office, Power Point, Project and Auto-Cad programming.
- Pre-employment drug, alcohol test and full medical check-up.
Closing Date: 30th March 2015